Visit Canada | Canada Immigration Service | E-Visa Immigration



Visit Canada and enjoy one of the most beautiful countries in the world. 

Visit Canada through an electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or Canadian Visitor Visa.

Who can apply for eTA?

If you have a valid US tourist visa, or had a Canadian visa approved in the last 10 years, you can apply for the electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

What is the processing time?

The processing time for Study visas may vary according to the number of cases being processes. Check with our team for updated information.

Can I study with my Visitor Visa?

Yes. You can study up to 24 weeks under a tourist visa. However, if you intend to extend your studies, it is recommended you apply for a Study Visa (SX or SX-1)
Have questions or want to apply?
Contact e-Visa right now!
  • Text Hover


Book a consultation with us and take your first step towards canadian permanent residence


Find out if you are eligible for one of the 60+ canadian immigration programs