Work in Canada | Canada Immigration Service | E-Visa Immigration



If you want to work in Canada, you can apply for an Open Work Permit if you:

- Are under the Working Holiday Visa
- Have a valid job offer in Canada (LMIA)
- Obtain a degree from a designated learning institution (PGWP)
- Are already a Permanent Resident (PR)
- Study in Canada (Co-op program)

What is LMIA?

The Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a program in which the Canadian employer offers a job openings to a foreigner. Through the LMIA, the employer can demonstrate to the government that it has not succeeded in recruiting candidates who are already in the country with a valid status to work in the position offered.

Who can apply for the PGWP?

All students from designated learning institutions who complete a Certificate or Diploma, or from private institutions that study a Degree, are eligible to apply for the Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). It is also worth remembering that the courses must have a minimum duration of 8 months.

How can I increase my chances?

Book a consultation and understand which program is the most appropriate for your profile based on your education and work experience.


Book a consultation with us and take your first step towards canadian permanent residence


Find out if you are eligible for one of the 60+ canadian immigration programs