All profiles will need to be recreated.
British Columbia's provincial system has reopened for permanent residency applications. Its closure was temporary due to the implementation of changes in job categories (NOC to TEER).
The province also announced a new scoring system for candidates. Check out some highlights of these changes:
- Counting points will benefit anyone receiving a job offer or studying outside the Metro Vancouver Regional District.
- The point category based on NOC level has been removed.
- The score, previously based on the annual salary, will now be based on the hourly wage.
- The International Post Graduate stream category has been expanded to include doctoral graduates from any field.
- University professors and lecturers (NOC 41200) working at public universities in B.C. are now eligible for the Skilled Worker stream.
Are you interested in immigrating through the BC PNP, or do you want to know other options for your profile?
Array ( [config-end] => 0.023008823394775 [index-end] => 0.1320059299469 )