Why Should I study in Canada?


Canada has invested heavily in education and it starts to be recognized as the top choice for International students studying abroad. Canadian college and university diplomas are well-recognized around the world, with five Canadian universities ranked in the top 100 best universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Ratings.


The cost of tuition in Canadian institutions tends to be lower than any other English speaking country and best of all, Canada also provides one of the easiest pathways for international students to obtain permanent residency in Canada.  It's no surprise that more than 642,000 NEW international students in 2019 alone chose Canada as their destination to study abroad.


Some of the additional benefits include the possibility of receiving  a work authorization for your spouse and free education for your children. 


And to top it off, Canada is known for being a safe, tolerant and receptive country, attracting students and immigrants from all over the world, looking for a better life.

Whether you wish to learn English or French in Canada, or obtain a high quality education at one of the world's top universities and colleges, we can help - we have partnership with Canada's best educational institutions, and we are able to provide you with the right guidance in your enrolment journey - contact us now!


What can I study in Canada?


English or French as a Second Language

Every year thousands of families choose Canada to further their education. If your goal is to improve your English or French skills, there is no better way than to learn while experiencing living in a native speaking country! Immerse yourself in the Canadian lifestyle and learn from the best teachers and schools.


It doesn't matter your current level - we have courses that start from beginners to advanced levels!

Contact us to find out more.


University Pathway


If you want to enroll in a College or University program in Canada, but has yet to meet the English or French language requirements, the University Pathway program may be the answer for you.


This type of course is linked to a certificate, diploma or degree-level education program, and replaces the need for taking proficiency tests for admission, such as TOEFL or IELTS.


Keep in mind that each institution has their own accepted pathway programs, so make sure you let our Educational Advisors guide you through the process, from the enrollment into the right university pathway program to your acceptance into a college or university of your choice.




Colleges offer higher education for professional training programs, which include programs in several areas of studies, such as Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing, among others. They usually last between 8 months to 3 years and might include a Co-Op period (a mandatory internship portion that allows the student to work full time). Upon graduating in a College program, you will hold either a Certificate, Diploma, Associate Degree or a Postgraduate diploma from a Canadian institution.


There are options available at public or private colleges and we, at e-Visa, work with both. Private colleges are a great option for those who want a budget-friendly option to specialize in their field; however, keep in mind that if you enroll in a college program offered by a private institution, you may not be eligible for the Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP).




Universities in Canada offer a great variety of programs, both focused on professional or academic training. Besides all options offered by Canadian colleges, the Canadian Universities also offer degree level programs, which includes bachelors, masters and doctorates degrees.


Degree-level programs, such as Bachelor or Masters, range from 2 to 4 years in duration, and tend to have stricter requirements for acceptance. They are a great option for those who want to immigrate to Canada through studies, because in most cases, the student will be eligible for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), either graduating from a public or private institution. Moreover, some provinces allow students to apply for Canadian permanent residency upon completing a Masters degree in one of their Universities.


Whatever your end-goal is, e-Visa has over 500 partner schools for you to choose from.


We can assist you to find the best program of studies for you according to your goals in Canada, profile and budget availableAnd if you plan to stay in Canada after graduation, our team of Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants and Visa Experts will guide you through all the process, from start to finish.


Still have doubts regarding studying in Canada? See below our most Frequently Asked questions:


Can my spouse work in Canada while I study?


Your spouse or common-law partner may be allowed to work in Canada, given you (the international student) meet some of the following requirements:


  • You are enrolled at a DLI (Designated Learning Institution);
  • You are enrolled in a post-secondary institution, either in a public institution (any post-secondary program that lasts at least 6 months) or in a private institution that confers degrees;
  • Your spouse is not inadmissible to Canada.


The expiration date of your spouse's work permit will match the expiry date of your study permit, unless their passport won't be valid for the entire period. 


Can my children study at a Canadian public school free of charge while I study in Canada?


Your children may be allowed to attend public school in Canada, at no cost for you, if you, as an international student, meet some requirements:


  • You are enrolled at a DLI (Designated Learning Institution).
  • You are enrolled in a post-secondary program at a public institution, or in a private institution that confers Degrees.


If you do not meet these criteria, your children may still be allowed to study in Canada, but you may need to pay for their studies.


Whether by yourself or with your family by your side, our Educational Consultants are ready to guide you through selecting the best study program in Canada for you, according to your current profile and future goals. We can make Canada your home, contact us today!



Over 15,000 successful cases

Over 15,000 successful cases

8 Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants

8 Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants

97% approval rate for visa applications

97% approval rate for visa applications

99.9% success rate for permanent residency applications

99.9% success rate for permanent residency applications

Google review rating 4.8 stars

Google review rating 4.8 stars

Service in 4 languages (English, Portuguese, Spanish and Farsi)

Service in 4 languages (English, Portuguese, Spanish and Farsi)

Clients from over 60 countries

Clients from over 60 countries

Offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Sao Paulo & Tehran

Offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Sao Paulo & Tehran

Meet Our Team



Ready to study in Canada?



    [config-end] => 0.022398233413696
    [index-end] => 0.17297506332397